Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sprinkled With Love

Hi everyone, hope you're having a great day! A few weeks ago, during my regular hopping of blogs, I stumbled across THIS card. I thought it was adorable and knew I had to make one. Here is what I came up with:


Cute eh? I cut the base from Birthday Bash - I need to use that cartridge more often - the salt and pepper are from From My Kitchen. The adorable faces are from Peachy Keen - the girl is from Princess Faces and the boy is from Boy Mates. I was trying to decide what sentiment to use, and then I remembered that I had the PERFECT sentiment for this card on my Whimsical Design stamp set With Love:

I'll be back tomorrow with my Cricut Cardz Challenge DT card, and some exciting news, so I hope you all come back then!

A few challenges:
Whimsical Wednesday - colors of love
Cooking with Cricut - use black and a brad
Cupcake Craft Challenge - entwined
Stamps R Us - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - love
Card Crafter's Circle - valentines
Crafty Catz Weekly - valentines
Glitter Geeks - to the one I love
4 Crafty Chicks - love is in the air
Do You Stack Up - love

A la prochaine...

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute!! I love their faces!

Carol L said...

What a cute pair!! I just love the eyes! Thanks for playing along with our final Stamps R Us challenge.

GiGi said...

This is adorable! I love the postage stamp shaped card and super cute S&P shakers. You did an awesome job on your stitching too!

Paula said...

This is fantastic! Love the faces and shape, fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula ;))

Tamie said...

Super cute! I love the sentiment and the images on your card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Curly said...

Oh my word,this is such and adorable creation , lovely image and beautiful design

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Valentines Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)

Kemma said...

Faces makes things so adorable, this looks terrific
Thanks for playing with us at CWC this week!

Thanks for sharing!
-Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
mykemmacards.blogspot.com

Nelly said...

So cute, love the postage stamped shape too ...thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Nelly X

Anne-Marie said...

Love the little faces....really makes the little shakers "pop"! Very cute creation....well done, and thank you so much for joining us, again, at Card Crafter's Circle...good luck!

Donna said...

Fabulous card and perfect the way you have used your twine! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Hazel said...

Michelle

What a cute card - just love the salt n pepper pot - perfect!

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Hazel x

Heather May Holbrook said...

What a creative Valentines card, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut- it's great to see a fellow teamie! :)
Hugs,
Heather P :)

Helen Anderson said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :)

Pauline said...

Toooooo cute! I love it! I just bought a pair of S&Ps... they are wind up... can't wait to have dinner and someone asks to pass the salt! I love your creation! Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter’s Circle this week. This pair is fabulous and I like how you created the layout,really beautiful card!!!!! I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge.
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Shelly said...

Super card, I love the twine you've added! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card ! Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit