Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #101

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I started vacation this morning at 7am (yay me!) and tomorrow is my munchkin's birthday, so I am knee deep in Hello Kitty! I need to get into my craft room today and make her a card! Bad Mama!! Today Mary challenged us to make a Valentine's card. here is what I came up with:



Cute eh? I cut the main image out of A Child's Year. The layer underneath is from hmmm... I am drawing a total blank, and I only made this card yesterday :) LOL! You gotta love my brain on night shift! Once Upon a Princess maybe? I will check and update later. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper. Paper is all from my scraps.
**eta** I double checked on my Gypsy girl, the second layer is from Once Upon a Princess, maybe my brain post night shift isn't so bad... :)
You should pop over to Cricut Cardz Challenge and check out what the super talented design team came up with! Then, make sure you play along with us, and show us how super talented YOU are!

A few challenges:
Throwback Thursday - valentines day
Crafty Purple Card - valentines day
Simply Create Too - love is in the air
The Poodles Parlour - valentines
Mami Doodles - for a loved one
Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration
The Stamping Boutique - valentines
Paper Creations Ink - love/romance
Stamps R Us - love is in the air
Shabby Tea Room - love is in the air
Paper Sundaes - valentines
One Stop Craft - stitching
Squiggles and Giggles - all loved up
Truly Scrumptious - love and hearts
little red wagon - valentines day
Paper Crafting World - valentines project
More Than Favors - love theme

A la prochaine...

21 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So sweet, Michelle! Have a fun, creative day!
:) Janis

Kathy and Lucky said...

Adorable, makes me want to dust off my Cricut!! :) Enjoy vacation and the birthday for your little one. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Glora said...

This card is absolutely PRECIOUS! Perfect cut choice. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love the pretty pink background.
Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.
Pauline
x

Rene said...

What a fabulous card!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

A very cute card!! I love the Silhoutte!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at the Shabby Tea Room :-)

JanR said...

So cute! I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Michelle: Very pretty card--I love silhouettes! Glad you joined us for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute cut. Nice job on the card!
Thanks for joining us over at Cooking With Cricut.
Evelyn

Cassandra said...

Oh.. I love your little silhouette! Too cute :) Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.i have used this sweet image also.i have to say a childs year is one of my top five carts.Good luck finishing with those last party details.Whatevery you make for your daughter she will love it.i love hello kitty and those invites are just the cutest.

Heidi said...

love the silhouette, just so cute. Thanks for joining us at squiggles saturday challenge. hugs. heidix

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Tina said...

beautiful card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Miranda said...

gorgeous Michelle, very lovely
thanks for joining the Stamping Boutique 's challenge
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

ladyjanet_56 said...

Love this card it's so cute, great stitching, I love the DP, love the Silloette image & layout, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

Chris said...

what a beautiful card, the silhouetter is adorable. thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inpsirations.

Mami Doodles said...

Fab card, gorgeous silhouette! Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Tammy said...

Sweet silhoutte!
Thanks for playing with us at LRW!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is too adorable. Love sihouettes!

Vee (CCC DT)

Julia said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia