Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello Kitty PartyWeek - Day 7

It is the last day of Hello Kitty party week here on my blog. I am almost sad to see it go. The girls had so much fun, and I loved making all the treat for them :) SO here are the last three things I have to show you:


This was another one of the crafts we made at the party. They were simple and fun and the girls all wore them and I took a picture, it was adorable!


These were easy to make. I cut 2 - 1 1/2 inch x 12 inch strips in white. Then I cute two triangles from George and Basic Shapes. I made the ribbons by welding together 2 triangles and a circle, and then cut another circle again, to give it some dimension.


Here is the cake I made for my girlie. It is a Wilton design, and is probably the easiest cake I have ever decorated - gotta love that :) She was a hit!


This is the last thing that I put in the girl's goody bags. I googled Hello Kitty Coloring pages on the internet, printed them off and personalized each one for the girls by putting Hello Kitty with the first letter of their name. I used these coloring books at the start of the party. There was about 15 or 20 minutes when the girls were arriving, so as they arrived, we gave them each their coloring books and they colored on the living room floor until everyone got there. Then I popped them into their goody bags, so they could take them home.

All in all, the party was a HUGE success! I will do some sort of home party again. It was lots of fun for all concerned :)

Thanks for hanging out with me this week. I hope you all liked Hello Kitty Party week, and got some ideas that you can use. I'll be back again tomorrow to show you a Valentine's Day project.

A la prochaine...

6 comments:

GiGi said...

Oh these are so cute! That headband is adorable and the cake is AMAZING! Welcome to the WW DT! I look forward to working with you!

Anonymous said...

Really, really cute! Love the whole HK theme! The cake looks fabulous. I love decorating those Wilton cakes.

Anonymous said...

Ooops, hit that "Publish" button a little too quickly! Love your blog Michelle. Great to have you on board with us on the Whimsical Designs Team!

Heather May Holbrook said...

Hi Michelle! Love your blog, and that Hello Kitty party looks so fun- that cake is amazing!! Looking forward to working with you on WD and new follower! :)
Hugs,
Heather P
www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Hi Michelle,
Oh my gosh your cake is so cute and your daughter is darling!
I'm a new member to the Whimsical Wednesday design team
Looking forward to working with you!

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com