Monday, February 13, 2012

Peachy Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and that you all enjoyed my Hello Kitty party week last week. I had so much fun creating all of those projects and my daughter loved them! So, on to today's project. This week, the Peachy Keen challenge was to use this photo as inspiration:


Here is what I came up with:


I decided to make a little set of cards thank you cards, featuring fruit with cute little peachy faces. The paper is all from Stampin Up and I embossed it with my D'vine Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder.


The melon is cut from Preserves, the face is from Princess Faces and the stamp is from Simply Sweet Set - it isn't available anymore, but I do love it.


The strawberry is from Simply Charmed, the face is from Everyday Character Assortment, and the stamp is from Simply Sweet.


I think the blackebrry is my favorite... It is cut from Preserves, the face is from Happy Lashes and the sentiment is from Simply Sweet.


The strawberries are from Preserves, their faces are from Wide Eyed Kids and the sentiment is also from Simply Sweet.

Aren't they cute?? I was really happy with how they turned out. Be sure to come back tomorrow, I have a really cute Valentines card :) Thanks for popping by.

A few challenges:
Peachy Keen - inspiration picture
Fantabulous Cricut - fun with puns
Pile it On - heartfelt thanks
Simon Says Stamp and Show - anything goes

A la prochaine...

20 comments:

Robin said...

These are just adorable!! Love them all.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Saundra said...

These are so cute! Love the fruit with their Peachy faces! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

GiGi said...

These are so super cute! I love the all the different fruit and their adorable faces!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute fruit thank you cards. Especially like the PK face stamps and the faux ink stitching. Thanks for joining Fantabulous Cricut Fun With Puns challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest DT at Fantabulous Cricut

Gem said...

these are really cute! thanks for joining in at Pile it on this week! Gemma :)

Arcy Scraps said...

these are great! :)

Kate said...

What sweet little cards! I love the way you've added fun faces to the fruit - and the sentiments are just perfect with the cuts. Great doodling too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sarah said...

These are so sweet---love the doodling! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Melissa said...

Darling! They just make me smile-

Beckie said...

These are adorable!! Love the extra doodling. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Be blessed, Beckie

Nancy Wethington said...

So very cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Heather May Holbrook said...

Your thank you card set is adorable! Love the cute puns!! Thanks for joining us at Pile it On this week!!
Hugs,
Heather P
www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

DoBea A. said...

These note cards are perfect! Great job!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

The note cards are just PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing your craftiness with us! :) Hugs, KathyJ

Michelle said...

TOOO CUTE, those will come in handy!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Kim said...

nice little card collection! my fave is the strawberry with everyday character faces which is one of my favorite sets. Thanks for joining the challenge!

Glora said...

Your little note cards are ADORABLE!!!! I love each one! Beautiful job on these! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...those are so cute!!! What a fabulous set! Great work!!! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cindy :) said...

super cute set of fruity cards, love them all, adorable :)

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so cute!! I love how you used the gray, it makes the fruit pop!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB & PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/