Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Exciting News

Morning everyone! If you are looking for my Cricut Cardz post for today, you can see it HERE.

So, I have some exciting news. I have been chosen to be part of the Design Team over at Whimsical Designs and I couldn't be more excited! Stephanie released her first set of stamps back in December, I have had a chance to play with them, and they are just beautiful!


Here is the whole team:
Esther - For the Joy of Creating
GiGi - The Cricut Bug
Heather - The Hunny Pot
Margie - Bella Bug Creations
Michelle - Purple Monkey Moments (that's me!)
Monica - Scraps 2 Treasure
Nanne - Nanne's Creations
Shelly - Cards by Shelly
Sue - Heart and Soul Crafting
Theresa - Binky Blossoms

I am so excited to be a part of this team, and to work with all these wonderful and talented women, and I get to work with Stephanie's AMAZING stamps. You should go check them out HERE, they are STUNNING!

The Colors of Love challenge will continue for another week, so please be sure to come over and play with us :) and be sure to keep your eyes open for my new projects using these wonderful stamps!

A la prochaine...

No comments: