Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello Kitty Party Week - Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of my Hello Kitty Party Week! Today I have 2 projects to share with you. A cute little note pad that I made as a party favor, and the card I made for Gabrielle for her birthday. Here they are, first the note pad:


Isn't it cute? I used old Cheerio boxes for the card stock, covered them with some paper, and cut Hello kitty's head out of Hello Kitty Greetings. "Your the cat's meow" is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. The bling is something I picked up at Michael's. I used my Bind it All - which I ADORE - to make the note pads, and voila! A super cute party favor :)

On to the card:


Gabrielle's favorite colors are purple and pink, so they seemed the perfect colors to use on her card. I cut yet another Hello Kitty from HKG. I embossed the pink paper with my Spots and Dots embossing folder, and used a cute stamp I bought about a year ago from my LSS - I will have to go to my scrap room to figure out who made it... The ribbon is from Michael's. My girly loved it!

A few challenges for my little note pad:
Fairy Fun Fridays - anything but a card
Aud Sentiments - anything but a card and a sentiment
Do You Stack Up - anything goes
The Poodles Parlour - anything goes
Glitter Geeks - pets
Bloggers Challenge - alter it
Pixie Dust - girlie girl
The Pink Elephant - pink

A few challenges for my birthday card
Fussy and Fancy - polk a dots
DRS Designs - birthday card
Sundays with Chrissy - happy birthday card
Stampin for the Weekend - embossing
Squigglefly - birthday
Birthday Sundaes - birthday
Pan Pastel UK - birthday card



A la prochaine...

21 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love your hello kitty projects!

Rhonda Emery said...

I love the pink hello kitty you should enter this in our pink diva challenge over at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com
it would surely work for a diva party favor.

Holly Young said...

Well Gabrielle and I share the same taste because I love pink and purple too! This is a simply adorable little card and notepad set that I'm sure she is going to love. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

s4rah said...

these are so cute, who doesn't love Hello Kitty?! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

Shelia said...

cute birthday card!! Thanks for playing along at this week's DRS Designs' challenge!

WencheP said...

So cute! Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet card, love the hello kitty image. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Denise said...

Your notepad and card are so adorable.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Unknown said...

Really cute hello Kitty design thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Paula said...

Fantastic note pad and card, love your hello kitty design, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Nelly said...

wow super cute notebook !Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Nelly x

Kathy Bradley said...

Adorable notebook and card - perfect gift! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly's challenge and we hope to see you again soon.

Country Mouse said...

These are adorable!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments!
audrey
dt member

bumblebee creations said...

so cute! Thanks for joining our squigglefly challenge this week!

Janis Lewis said...

Love them both! You are so creative, and I love reading your humor in your post. Hugs!

Cat said...

Your projects are so cute! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio!

Helen Anderson said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :) xx

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, love Hello Kitty! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

deesdesigns said...

Oh this is so sweet! Great idea for a party favor. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything but a Card challenge at Aud Sentiments!

Wilma Z said...

Great and very cute project. I love Hello Kitty since I was a child. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Gem said...

wow this is so cute! thanks for joining in at AUD sentiments this fortnight and good luck! Gemma :)