Saturday, August 14, 2010

A wonderful day!!

Sp we spent the day in the Annapolis Valley picking the most delicious blueberries, and then we went to a locla market to get pickling cukes, and peaches. Over the next few days I am going to be making Crunchy Cucumber pickles, Peach Jam, Blueberry Peach jam and Bluebarb jam - blueberries and rhubarb (from my garden). I am also working an extra 8 hour shift tomorrow and worked over-time yesterday and am pre-booked for over-time on Monday. Work has been horrific! I am so glad I have my family and my crafting to escape to :)

Her is today's card:



Obviously, a birthday invitation for the party of a little boy I know. They had a magician. It uses Paper Doll Dress Up, and Sesame Street Font for the "you're invited". I thought it turned out just adorable!

So, the challenges I am submitting this card for are:

Pear Tree Designs - Male card. this is for a little boys birthday, so I figured it qualified :)
If the Shoe Fits - where the challenge was die-cuts, including Cricut...

Hope everyone is enjoying a fabulous weekend :)

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

magic male themed invitation! good luck and thanks for joining us at pear tree designs. X

Unknown said...

so super cute! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!

lesleyworth said...

what a cutie! great use of your Cricut! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!