Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Exciting news and a card set!!

A couple of weeks ago, I submitted these cards and a few others to Cricut Cardz Challenges to become a member of the design team. I was chosen, along with many other talented ladies. It is very exciting!! I have never been part of a design team before. I will be posting my creations every 2 weeks along with the other memeber of "Team 2"









This little set of 3x3 cards and the pink box to hold it was all made with Create a Critter and Lots of Pun by Joy's Life. The paper is all from my scrap box, and the ribbon I bought at the Dollar Store. These were so fun to make. They take very little time, and use up scraps. I love anything that uses up my scraps :)

I hope you all have a great day, and join us over at Cricut Cardz Challenge The challenges are always lots of fun! I'll be back tomorrow with a new post - or maybe even later today. I have an idea for the back to school challenge over at Cricut Cardz :)

7 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Michelle!

Those are the sweetest cards! What a cute gift set!

WooHoo! Congrats on making the CCC design team!

Ruthie :)

Janis Lewis said...

Yeah! Congrats to you. This is going to be a fun ride!

Jeri said...

Welcome to the team Michelle. It's so nice to have you. You're going to have a blast. Your little card set is darling. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Denise G said...

Love those cards. So very cute

Monica Ward said...

Congrats on making the DT! Looking forward to working with you.

BTW...this set is super cute, I love it!

Lalo said...

LOVE the set. They are super cute and would make an awesome gift :)
Congrates on the DT...Looks like we're on the same team!!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats and welcome to the DT at CCC Michelle! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create! Your card set is adorable!!
Hugs,
Terry