Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lots of love...

Busy day at work today. I have so much stuff to do at home. DS is going to a birthday party tomorrow, the card is designed on my gypsy, but not cut out yet. Hopefully in the morning. Tonight I am too tired. So on to the card. I made this cute little card for my DH for our anniversary.



The owls are from Create a Critter. The tag punches are from Stampin Up. I printed the sentiment on my computer. The paper is all Stampin Up.

Shelly's Images has a challenge this week, called : "this place is a zoo". You had to include 2 animals - I just love these cute little owls!

That's it for today. Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Michelle!

What A cute card! I love that little owl from the CAC cart. :)

I hope you are having a weekend!

Ruthie :)

Alex said...

aadorable ! what a fun card for love birds :) TFS :)

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a lovely cute owls you made. Great card. Thanks for playing along at Shelly's Images TTT
xxx Marion

Unknown said...

I love this card....and love the sentiment!!!

Thanks so much for joining our "this place is a zoo" TTThursday Challenge. Please visit us again soon!

Janis Lewis said...

This is so pretty! I love CAC and the owls! The sentiment on a tag is a great idea! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I was checking my emails from my Droid phone this morning and my fat fingers hit "reject comment" instead of "publish comment". I am so sorry. Please re-submit your comment. :)