Thursday, August 5, 2010

A little rain...

It has been pouring in Nova Scotia for the past few days. I can't complain, we have had a lovely summer so far, but the past couple of days have reminded me what a real NS summer is. I found a couple of new challenges on line this week on the Daily Dare. The challenge on Other Lovelies had to be about the weather. The rain seemed, somehow appropriate. Here is what I came up with:



This cute little girl and sentiment are both from MFT's Pure Innocence line. Love her :) She is colored with my Prismacolored pencils, using baby oil - still a new technique for me. The paper is primarily Stampin Up, though some is from my scrap box. I am pleased with how she turned out.

Challenges I am submitting this for:

OWH Stars and Stamps - sketch challenge from Sunday.

Paper Cutz color challenge using red, blue, white, yellow and black.

I will be back tomorrow with another card for yet another challenge. I am so amazed at the crafting I have been geting done :)

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Very lovely! Thanks for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!