Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Elmo card :)

Yesterday's prewritten blog post actually worked! When I posted it, it posted with the date and time I had written it, rather than posted it, but that's a small thing on the whole...

So todays little card is one I made for my daughter's friend's birthday. I think it's really cute.



So I used Sesame Street Friends and Lyrical Letters for this card. The paper is mostly from my scrap boxes and Stampin Up. It is avery simple crad, but great for a 4 year old!

I have to work today, but time and a half, cause it's a stat holiday. Tomorrow another 12 hour evening, and then i am on call over night tomorrow. I may not have time to post anything again until wednesday. Hopefully then I could get some challenge cards done.

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Michelle!

Super cute Elmo Card!

You won the give-a-way on my blog! :) Email me your address at ruthean@yahoo.com and I will get them into the mail to you.

Ruthie :)