Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not so sure...

You know how sometimes you have a picture of a card in your head, and it is simple, but cute and you are excited to make it? And then when you do make it, you think hmm - this is NOT how it looked in my head :( This is one of those:



The image is from Stretch Your Imagination, using the blackout and silhouette features. I cut the scalloped square from Storybook. The sentiment is a Close to My Heart stamp. I used Mostlt StampinUp paper, but the patterned paper was from my scrap box. The heart punch is from creative memories.

The card is based on a sketch challenge that I am too late to submit it for, but you can still go take a peek at the sketch - CPS Card Sketch - 181

The challenges I am submitting this for -
Pear Tree Design - wedding theme
Paper Playtime - anniversary

That's it for today, hope you are all enjoying a beautiful weekend!

A la prochaine...

7 comments:

Merry said...

This card is lovely and yes, I can so relate to those types of cards.

Clare Lloyd said...

Great anniversary card. thanks for joining us @ PTD. good luck. X

Anonymous said...

Lovely card.Love the colours you have used.MOST of my cards look better in my head LOL Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

Lisa said...

I can so relate to that situation, however this card is SUPER cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week!

Unknown said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck.

Lou x

Monica Ward said...

Cute card :-)

I'm totally loving kraft these days. Note to self...kraft and pink look great together.

Janis Lewis said...

I like the way this turned out! I noticed Custom crops has SYI for $20!! I may have to go ahead and get that one. Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis