Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tree - mendous :)

Woo hoo! 4 12 hour shifts done!! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in the last few days, but the past 4 days have been exhausting, and I just didn't have the energy - but I am off for the next few days, and plan to catch up, and get some cards made up :) Here is today's card.



I made this card for my in-law's 50th wedding anniversary. I had to make 100 of them, and I wanted it to be reasonably easy to mass produce. This fit the bill. I love this stamp set - Branching Out from Stampin Up. The paper is all from StampinUp and so is the ink. I bought the ribbon from the dollar store. I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the light pink paper.

There are a few challenges I am submitting this card for this week:

Our Creative Corner
- Embossing
Just Scraps - anything goes
Paper Pretties - use ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - use a tree
Challenge Up Your Life - celebrations
Fab 'n' Funky - use your favorite color (these days it's pink :)
Pixie Dust Studio - pretty in pink
Sweet Stampin Challenge - pretty in pink

Hope you all have had a good week so far - I'll be back tomorrow :) See ya then!

A la prochaine...

11 comments:

Paul said...

I'm not suprised you are tired after all those shifts. What a TREE-rrific project. I'm enjoying having a look at all these great tree inspired cards - loads of wonderful ideas. Thanks for drawing my attention to your blog and letting me visit.
TFS
Paul

Jill said...

beautiful card michelle, I love the image and the embossing looks great thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin challenge hugs Jill xx

Unknown said...

fab card...love the tree..just wonderful!! Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the LO, and of course, the color! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

Tamie said...

The card is perfect and stunning. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin'.

Tamie - GDT

Julie said...

Lovely card. I really like your pink tree.

Thank you for joining us at CCT!

Julie

Jean said...

What a pretty card Michelle. Love the simplicity. Thanks for playing along at Just Scraps. Hope you visit us again.

Cristi said...

This card is so beautiful!!! I really love it!!

Hugs

andrea said...

beautiful card,gorgeous image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

a beautiful tree card. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x