Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Easel Card

Someone warned me yesterday that easel cards were addictive. I have discovered that they were right! It was a fast, fun a easy card, so I decided to make another one today. I think it turned out really cute :)






This card uses a figure from Forever Young, cut at 3.75 inches. The flower is also from Forver Young, cut at 1.25 inches. The sentiment and border punch are both from Stampin Up. All the paper is also from Stampin Up, including the patterned paper. i Stickled the trim on her dress and popped a couple of cute pink pearls in the corner. I have no idea where I got the pearls, they were sitting on the shelf in my craft room, with no name on them, just the clear plastic backing. It's amazing what little treasures I have hidden in there! This card took me no time at all to make, and I love it.

This card is my submission for the following challenges -

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenges - what little girls are made of
The Crafty Pad - glitz and glitter
The Pink Elephant - ribbon and sparkles
Creative Card Crew - sparkle and shine
My Time to Craft - glitter and glitz
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Party Time Tuesdays - pink, brown and white
Tuesday Throwdown - more than one fold

I am heading back to work in the AM for 4 shifts - it has been insane there for the past week, I am not sure how much crafting time I will get, before Sunday, but hopefully some...

A la prochaine...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x
Vicky

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Kristie W. said...

What a super fun card! I love easel cards, they are very addictive! Thanks for partying with us at PTT this week. If you'd like a chance at some blog candy, please check out my blog!

Nancy said...

Love it!! Easel cards are addictive!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!!

Dianna said...

Easel cards are very addictive! Yours is beautiful! Thanks for celebrating Kristie's birthday with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

paige said...

Great easel card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Mandy said...

Fab card.

Thank you for joining in with our challenge at PTW.

Mandy

Anna said...

Love this! Love the dress! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Kim said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the silhoutte image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Debbie said...

Yip easel cards sure are addictive..lol Yours is gorgeous. :)

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

xxDebbiexx

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Welcome! said...

Great easel card, lovin' all the pink! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!
Krista :)

Mel said...

Oh stunning creation!
Love all the sparkle and pink
thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew
Hugs Melly xxx