Monday, October 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

Happy Monday everyone!!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  It is challenge day over at Paper Playtime.  Today Janis challenged us to make a Trick or Treat project.  Here is what I came up with:


I made some cute little Lollipop Holders.  I designed the holders on my Gypsy Girl with shapes from George and Basic Shapes.  The pumpkin and ghost are both from Simply Charmed, they are cut at 2.3 inches.


Here is a look at the side and back of the lollipop holder.  I tied a ribbon from Michael's through the little holes. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Spooky Pun stamp set.  As always, I doodled them up my project with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.


Aren't these so cute?  I think I am going to make a bunch more for my daughter to bring to school and give to her friends :)


Here is the stamp set I used.


I hope you pop on over to Paper Playtime, check out what the Crafting Divas came up with, and play along with us.  We are sponsored this week by The Robin's Nest.  The winner will get a $15 gift certificate :)


A challenge or two for my cute little lollipop holders:
Bloggers - boo to you
Craft Us Crazy - halloween
DRS Designs - pumpkin
Crazy Amigo - anything but a card
Amusing Challenges - anything goes
Catered Crop - halloween
Robyn's Fetish - sewing (real or faux)
Challenge Up Your Life - candy wrapping
Crafty Bloggers - anything goes


A la prochaine...

15 comments:

Sharon said...

These are most adorable Michelle!!! Love the pumpkin and ghost. Perfect treat holders!!! :)

Angela Drummond said...

Gosh you girls are quick! Very cute project, love the images thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely work and layout, thanks for joining us at Robyn's fetish sewing faux or real challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

Shelia said...

Great lollipop holders. I may have to try these. Your daughter will love giving these out to her class mates! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs this week!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love your lollipop holders! Lee-Ann :)

girlia said...

Love the lollipop holders and the decorations.

Martina said...

oh so cute <3 Halloween is my faaaavorite holiday <3

thanks so much for playing along over at CUYL <3

xo Martina

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super fun, yummy treats! Very cute!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh these are sooo cute!

Hugs,
Jo

Janett said...

Great project. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Lori said...

Your lollipop holders are darling! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Debbie said...

These are such cute little treat holders! I just had to pin them! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Your lollipop holders are super cute and perfect for the holiday. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge.

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute Halloween treat holders! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Chris said...

These are so cute - looks like a lot of work. :) But so worth it. Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges and I hope you'll check out the winners - and get your free Fight Like a Girl stamp set for Breast Cancer Awareness month!