Friday, October 19, 2012

Falloween - Cardz TV Stamps

Happy Friday everyone!   This is my second project today.  If you are looking for my Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Night Project, it is HERE.  It is challenge day at Cardz TV Stamps.  Mary challenged us to create a Fall or Halloween layout, card or project.  Here is what I came up with: 


Isn't it cute??!!  I am so in love with these Teedy Bears!!  This little guy was originally intended to be a Christmas Bear.  His hat is supposed to have holly and he is holding a cup of hot chocolate.  I know that here on the east coast, fall is "Sweater Weather" - it is my favorite thing about the season, pulling out all my sweaters and long sleeved shirts,  so I decided to make my bear an Autumn Bear.  I cut him at 3 1/2 in some great autumn colors.  The two little leaves are from Doodlecharms.  The cardstock and ribbon is all from Michael's.  The patterned paper is from my scrapbox - I'm afraid I have no clue who made it...  The perfect sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Fall Fun", you can buy yours right HERE.


I hope you all swing by Cardz TV, see waht the talented design team came up with, and play along with us.  You have until next Thursday to join in on the fun, and one lucky person will win the Cardz TV Stamp set of their choice!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow, I will have another cute card for this challenge, using one of the other amazing sentiments from Fall Fun!

A challenge or two for my cutie teddy bear card:
For Fun Challenges - fall
Stamp 'n' Doodle - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - autumn colors
Critter Challenge - favorite things about fall
Forever Friends - autumn
Fashionable Stamping - autumn
Robyn's Fetish - autumn colors
The Hybrid Chick - autumn

A la prochaine...

27 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Toooooo cute! I love that sweet little teddy and the sentiment is just perfect!

Brigitte said...

So very cute Michelle!!!!! I love him in autumn gear! Hugs, Brigitte

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love this one as a fall bear! Lee-Ann :)

Surprisingly Crafty said...

Love this card! It is so cute! :o)

Ginger said...

This card is soooooo cute! I just might have to have that cartridge now!! Love it!

Hugs,
Ginger
DT Sister

marion said...

What a cutie ! thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch, hugs, Marion

Migdalia said...

Hi Michelle,this is ADORABLE!!!Super Cute sweater...lol
Enjoy your weekend,
Migdalia

Pam said...

What a cute little bear card!
Pam

Bee and Dee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ Jo ~ said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the clothes on this bear and its just perfect with that sentiment!

Hugs,
Jo-DT Sister

Sharla said...

This is so dang cute!! Love his little sweater, that's my favorite part about fall too!! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch! ~Sharla :)

Xonetra said...

I love his sweater ! so cute...these bears are so cute !

Mimi said...

You picked the perfect image for the sentiment! I love this card!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw Michelle-your bear is so adorable! I love the cute little sweater:) too cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

Well, great minds think alike. We had the same exact idea with that bear cut and the sweater weather sentiment. Love the fall colors you used.

Helen Dooley said...

Love this adorable card. The little football hat on the bear is perfect for Fall. Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun!

- - Sheryl - - said...

cute - I love bears too - what cartridge is he from?

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love the sweater!! :)

happyscrapper said...

This os a wonderful paper piecing project. The bear is darn cute. Thanks for sharing.
Hugz,
Christine dt at Robyn's Fetish

The Queen (Laura) said...

So adorable! Love the cute hat! I love this cartridge! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(DT Sister)

Yvonne Garner said...

Now how cute is this? Thanks for sharing with us at FSC!

Bee and Dee said...

hi Michelle, read your comment on our blog TIOT I do hope you will join us on our next challenge. We would be happy to have your card in our entries, it just the prize draw we would not be able to put you in. Thank you for taking part in our challenge. Hugs Bee

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE ITS PERFECT FIR TGAT SENTIMENT <3 it!! CTVSDT

GiGi said...

EEK!!! Do I really need to say it? THIS IS SO CUTE!!! Enabler!!!! LOVE this Michelle!

Lizzie Laine said...

Michelle,
Your fall bear card is too cute, I like how you added the leaves!

Deonna B said...

What a sweet fall bear! I just love this. Thanks for sharing at TTCRD this week.

Wattage said...

What a cute Autumn bear! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x