Friday, October 26, 2012

Candy - Pause Dream Enjoy #43

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch# 43: CANDY!
Make a CANDY-licious project.
StartsFriday, October 26th 12:00 am EST
EndsThursday, November 1st, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 1st late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is



Cardz TV Stamps
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice

Here is my CANDY-licious project...


My little tag is cut from Plantin Schoolbook and the cutie candy cane is from Simply Charmed - love that cartridge :)  The paper is all from CTMH.  I doodled around with my Sakura jelly roll pen.  The button came from a bad I bought at Wakmart, the ribbon is from Michael's and the twine is from Doodlecharms.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper :)


Enter your project below!
...

A challenge or two for my little tag:
CCEE Stampers - use a tag
Delightful Challenges - stitching
Paper Crafting Journey - ribbon and twine
Pixie Dust Studios - candy
ABC Christmas Challenge - up to you
Ooh La La Creations - Christmas sentiment

A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the faux stitching, face stamping & button on your wonderful Candy tag. Great to be a part of PDE DT.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So very cute! I love the smiling candy cane :)

Lizzie Laine said...

Another super cute tag Michelle!
I really like your doodling, it looks so perfect!
Elaine
DT sister

Migdalia said...

Adorable Christmas tag!!Love it!
Migdalia