Monday, October 29, 2012

A Beautiful Sole - Paper Playtime Anything Goes


Ch # 87 : ANYTHING GOES

StartsMonday, October 29th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 1st Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 1st late afternoon

Our sponsor for this challenge is...

One winner chosen by random.org will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to their store!

Here is my project for this challenge:


Isn't it cute?  I made this as a birthday card for my brother in law's girlfriend.  She is a little bit of a shoe lover.  I love the embossing on the shoes - I always forget to use embossing on the die cuts in the card - I seem to only use it as a background.    Isn't the sentiment the perfect touch?  The paper is mostly from recollections, but I think the patterned paper is from Creative Memories.  The ribbon is from my LSS, and I think it is stunning!



Come play with us!
...


A challenge or two for my pretty card:
Amusing Challenges - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle - glitz and glamour
Fussy and Fancy - anything goes
Do You Stack Up - embossing
Make It Monday - anything goes


A la prochaine...

14 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

LOVE this card! Those shoes are some kinda fabulous and I love the sentiment!

snappy scrappy said...

Love the shoes...too cute! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

I seriously want those shoes!! What a beautiful card!! The embossing is fabulous and a I love the sentiment!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I am in love with those shoes!

Stacey
PP DT Sister

Migdalia said...

Beautiful card!Gorgeous Shoes!

Céline said...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Fabulous sassy card! Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Jennifer said...

Love Love Love the shoes! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

WencheP said...

This is so cool! Love those shoes. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Anne-Marie said...

I'm really hoping those fabby shoes come in UK size 5...hahaaa! I love your very pretty card, and yes, the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for linking up at Card Crafter's Circle.....good luck!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! So creative :) Thank you for playing with us at DYSU this week!

Debbie said...

Pretty card!! The sentiment is perfect!!

Billie A said...

Saw your card on MIM. Love the shoes. I did a card on MIM one is a shoe also. LOVE YOURS. great colors and design.. my cards are 226-227

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow...this is such an awesome card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week... :)