Monday, October 8, 2012

Hope - Exploring Cricut

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians :)  I hope you all had a glorious weekend with family, I know we did!  It is challenge day over at Exploring Circut.  today`s challenge is to create a project symbolizing the hope in the fight against breast cancer.  Here is what I came up with:


I created this project on my Gypsy Girl.  I welded the "top note"style cut from Accent Essentials with the "Hope" shadow from Home Decor in pink and then cut them out.  Then I layered the cream colored "hope" cut on top.  The patterned paper is from my scrap box - it might be old Basic Grey, but I'm honestly not sure...

Pop over to Exploring Cricut, see what the Design Team came up with, and play along with us, there is a prize to be won!!

A challenge or two for my little card:
Link Up for Pink - linky party
Dream Valley Challenges - go pink
A Gem of a Challenge - for the girls
Crafty Mess Challenge - anything goes
CAS-ual Friday - for the girls
Our Craft Lounge - pink
Flourishes - think pink

A la prochaine...

15 comments:

Brigitte said...

This is fantastic Michelle!!!! A Happy Thanksgivings to you too! Hugs, Brigitte

An'Jenic G. said...

Fab card! I love all the paper and the font of your sentiment. Hugs AJ-

Amanda said...

This is honestly just perfect! I love your script and the way you designed your card! It's a perfect Pink challenge card!

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Diane said...

I love your card!

JoanieMc said...

Very pretty card. I love the design. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Joanie

Esther said...

Hope is what we all need!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

Sharon said...

So very beautiful Michelle!! Love it!
Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

Angela said...

What a lovely way to promote the Breat Cancer Awareness month! just beautiful.

thanks for sharing wiht us in the Craftymess Anything Goes Challenge.
Ax

Annette said...

This is so pretty!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, great card! Love that "hope" in that script and the super size! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Eva Marie said...

Aaaaa so gorgeous! Love the Message!
Thanks for playing at DVC
Xx

Christine said...

Txt defo say s it all great..

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x

sparklingblackrose said...

A great card, simple but effective :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

Unknown said...

This is a gorjuss make, love the colours, thank you so much for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

Hugs
Judie xx