Friday, October 12, 2012

BOO!

Happy Friday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, today Janis challenged us to make a project with the word "boo".  Here is what I came up with:


Don't you love my cute, simple tag?  I saw something similar to this on Pinterest, right HERE, and I loved it!   The tag is cut from Plantin Schoolbook.  I bought the assorted googly eyes and the ribbon at Michael's and the stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Spooky Puns.  I think it is just right for this tag!  I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen, and VOILA!  An easy little tag :)


I hope you all hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, see what the Design Team came up with to inspire you, and play along with us.  The winner gets 3 digis of their choice from Fresh Brewed Designs - lucky them :)


A challenge or two for my cute tag:
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Paper Pretties - halloween
Papelitos Stamps - anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes
Art With no Boundaries - halloween
Make it Monday - anything goes
One Stitch at a Time - boo
Scrappy Frogs - halloween
Crafty Calendar - all things spooky
4 Crafty Chicks - tag
Happy Campers - tag
Simply Create - anything goes

I am going to be back later today with a monster blog hop, so be sure to pop back!  See you then...

A la prochaine...

24 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Too, too cute! I am loving all those fun googly eyes!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the wiggly google eyes on your Halloween Boo tag.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

Rene said...

Lol! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
Rene :D

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love all the eyes! This is such a fabulous tag! I'm very excited to be on the PDEC team with you :)

Hazel said...

It's simple but quite scary! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Boo! Hazel x

Craftin Desert Divas said...

It's a great tag. I love all the eyes and doodling. Happy to be on the PDEC DT with you.


Hugs
Tara

Unknown said...

Awww...This is adorable!! Just love it!! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

gina g said...

Gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

craftygranny said...

wow that's fab simple yet stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT hugs Trisha x DT

Camille Short said...

Michelle, your tag is wonderful! Love the simplicity...but perfect sentiment!

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our tag challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, wonderful!

Darlene Lyons said...

Maybe it's just me but I think someone's staring at me!! lol Great tag! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Migdalia said...

Spooky and Cute!Funny Tag!All eyes are on me...LOL
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous tag! You can't beat some googly eyes on a project! Saw you on Make it Monday and had to pop by! Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

great Tag, love the googly eyes lol.... Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers xx

Pia S said...

Hihi, what a fun tag! What a great idea to decorate it with the googly eyes! I spotted your tag on MIM.

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Haha I love it! Thanks for joining in the fun at Happy Campers, Pauline x

Rene said...

So you may want to pop by my blog tomorrow night...I have something for you!!!
Rene from MIM!
;D

Tracey said...

Michelle, those googly eyes are great. Black is so sleek and sharp too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

Lori Turner said...

Super cute tag!!! Love those googly eyes :) thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Paula said...

Love your tag so different with all those eyes great project. Thanks for joining us at AWNB Paula DT

Tamie said...

Awe this is fabulous! I just love googlie eyes. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous tag with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Beverly G said...

Your little googly eye tag is so cute, simple but effective. Thanks for entering at Art With No Boundaries.

Unknown said...

great tag, such fun eyes!!! thanks for joining SC!!!