Friday, October 1, 2010

3 Little Dolls

I have had a busy day of crafting after my crazy day at work yesterday. It has been nice to take some time for something I enjoy. Back to work tomorrow, only off Sunday and then back to work for 4 more. Here are a few of the cards:









These little girls are from Hero Arts, and I have always loved them. I wanted to have a few "thinking of you" cards on standby, for when I needed them, so I made a few. the paper is all Stampin Up and the ribbon from the Dollar Store. I used a some stickles to bling them up a little. They are really simple, but I like them.

Challenges for today:
Crafty Cardmakers - oriental
Crazy 4 Challenges - bling
Creative Card Crew - flowers

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Cute cards!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Card Crew this week!
Chrissie

Erika Valdez said...

These are all really cute!

Shorty Creations said...

These are so cute!

Celeste B. said...

Those are adorable!!! How super cute, TFS! :)

Lin said...

What a sweet bunch of cards, all fitting our theme.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin xx