Friday, October 29, 2010

Just Beecause...

Morning all! I am finally almost over my virus and am feeling better. I am trying to get caught up with my crafting and on things around the house. Today's card is one I made to send to some family. My in-laws had their 50th wedding anniversary a few months ago, and my husband and I arranged for some family pictures to be taken. I have finally gotten copies made, and am sending the copies to his siblings. Here are the cards I made to do that:





Cute eh? I used the bee from Create a Critter, who I think is just adorable!! I also used my favorite new stamps from Simply Sweet. The paper is mostly Close to my Heart. I used a sketch from OWH Stars and Stamps. I love the clean and simple look of this sketch.

I have no kids home today, my daughter's sitter is having a Halloween party, so I sent her even though I'm not at work. I must do some house cleaning, which I have been neglecting, but I do hope to get into my craft room today and have some fun!
A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Glad you're feeling better. Love these cards!! Super cute!

Sheena said...

Cute cards!!!

Sharon said...

Great cards!! Glad to hear you are feeling better! :)

Tracey said...

This is such a cute card......Love the little bee!