Saturday, October 2, 2010

Around the World...

World Card day is in October - if I'm not wrong it is today. The original inspiration for this card was a challenge posted on Crafty Cardmakers called Around the World, in honor of world card day. As soon as I read the title, this stamp came immediately to mind. It made me think of unity... world peace... how perfect for world card day - and this challenge. Too bad I didn't actually read the instructions... it very clearly said it must be easily identifiable with one country ore continent. Sadly, this is not. I may submit it anyway - after all, the challenge inspired the card, and I am proud of my card :)



The stamp used here is from Stampin Up, an older set called The World Over (I think) the paper is all Stampin up and I got the ribbon from Walmart.

Challenges I am submitting this challenge for:
OWH Stars and Stamps - sketch #36
Always Crafting - inspired card
Sew Many Challenges - anything goes
CES Challenges - hats





A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful! It's a really cute stamp! :)

Sharon said...

I love it!! That's what it is all about! Around the world!! :)

Operation Write Home said...

Totally perfect for around the world on WCD! Cute!

Milliesmarvels said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us for the CES challenge!
Jane
x