Sunday, October 10, 2010

We are Grateful...

It is Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada. For the past 7 years, we have spent Thanksgiving at White Point Beach with my mum and dad, the kids and the dogs. For those of you who have never been to Nova Scotia, our falls are just spectacular, and Thanksgiving tends to be particularly gorgeous.

We are so grateful for our family and friends, and for everything we have been blessed with. It is always lovely to take this little break from our lives, to enjoy some special family time, and participate in some family traditions. Here are a couple of pics from the last 2 days, so you can see the slice of heaven we are enjoying :)









That last picture is my children in the Atlantic Ocean - it is all of about 7 degrees celcius today (45 farenheit). Crazy, aren't they??

I have been a bad blogger this week. I had a few design team obligations, and worked 5 - 12 hour shifts in 6 days, and then came here to White Point, so I had no time to craft. I will try to be better next week. Tomorrow I will be bck with my Paper Playtime card for the week, so be sure to check in, the challnege is a good one :)

We are going for our Thanksgiving dinner in about 90 minutes, so to each of you, who take time out of your busy lives to visit my spot in the blogging world, thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.


A la prochaine...

4 comments:

DREAM CARDS said...

Nice Blog !!!
Thanks for leaving some love on my blog.
Happy Thanksgiving !!!!
Patty
Airdrie, Ab !!!

Sharon said...

What beautiful photos!!! So breathtaking! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :)

Scrappin' Sista said...

Hey CWC sista. Just stopping by to show you some luv and say, "Hello." I look forward to getting to you know you and work with you. Take care.

Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

P.S. Those are gorgeous pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

wow! just beautiful! enjoy your time together; what a true blessing! I have enjoyed my stop at your blog and will come again! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

~Jewels~

P.S. I love the pics of you and your hubby and you and your kids in the right column! Blessings!