Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today on Cooking with Cricut we have a new challenge for everyone. Today`s challenge is Pumpkin Patch. Perfect for the season, isn't it? Here is what I came up with:





I created this card on my Gypsy, welding some pumpkins from Mini Monsters to a rectangle from George and Basic Shapes. Didn't it turn out cute? I stole the idea for this card from the wonderful Cristi, click HERE to see her wonderful card. The paper is mostly SU, though the patterned paper is old Creative Memories. I got the Happy Halloween stamp in the $1 bin at a LSS. On the whole, I was pretty pleased.

I will be back later today with my Design Team submission for Cricut Cardz Challenge, the challenge is a good one. Wednesday are a busy day for me in the blogging world :)

A la prochaine...

14 comments:

BrandiLynn said...

oh I love it!!!!! Excited to see what else you cook up for cwcdt :)

Cristi said...

Michelle,
Your card turned out super cute!!! I love your card!! Thank you for the sweet comments and compliments!!!
Big HUgs
Cristi

GabyCreates.com said...

Cute card. Nice welding idea!
Gaby CWCDT Member

Melinda Beltran said...

What a clean and cute card! I love your style! Thank you for sharing your talent with us...You go girl!

Sheena said...

Cute! I love the pumpkins

Sharon said...

How cute!! Love that big toothy smile! :)

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable, you did a fantastic job with this!

all the cricky best,
kandrew
your cwc sister

Scrappin' Sista said...

Your card is he-larious (misspelled on purpose). I'm diggin' the jacked up teef (teeth). TFS!

Happy scrappin'!
Christel
CWCDT SISTA

Madison said...

LOVE this card and the welding idea! So clever:) This is just too cute:) Can't wait to see your next project!
~Madison (CWCDT)

Valine said...

I love this! Those pumpkins are too darn cute!

kramer_buffy said...

OMG... I love how that card opens up girl... never would have guessed it from the front... I am going to steal the idea too... LOL!!!!!

-- dalis

Jenna said...

I love the shaped card! Its so cool! ~Jenna (CWCDT)

Dorcas said...

Super cute! I love PUMPKINS!!

Glora said...

Oh yes, this is super cute!