Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pile on the Challenges

Good morning everyone. I have a cute new card for you today, using my cute new stamps. Each week at Pile It On challenges they come up with a theme, and the challenge is to make a craft that fits in with that challenge and as many other challenges as possible. Fun, eh? Especially for someone like me, who does love challenges :) Here is what I came up with:



I used the bat from Mini Monsters - isn't he cute? The stamps are from my newest set Simply Sweet isn't it just perfect with that bat?? The embossing folder is Seeing Spots (I think) and the paper is a mix of SU and stuff from my scrapbox. I got the ribbon at Michaels. On the whole, I am really happy with this card.

So, the many challenges I am entering this in to:
Pile It On - kids halloween
Aly's Sunday Challenge - halloween
Easy Craft Projects - halloween
If the Shoe Fits - holiday
Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
Polka Doodles - spooky
2 Sisters - halloween
One Stop Craft Challenge - halloween
Stampin for the Weekend - Halloween
S2G - spots and spooky
The Cuttlebug Spot - totally frightful
My Time to Craft - ghosties, goulies and long legged beasties
Creative Inspirations - spooky
The Creative Cottage - halloween
Crafts and Me Challenge - spooky
Creative Craft Challenges - trick or treat
Double Dutch - boo to you
Fussy and Fancy - halloween
Stamp Something - halloween
C.R.A.F.T. - spooky
Stamp with Fun - halloween
The Crazy Challenge - halloween


A la prochaine...

26 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Such a cute card! Great job! :)

Carley said...

Michelle, This is super cute! I love this cartridge you can do so much with it!

Cindy said...

Wow! Great job. That is one adorable card. Love the embossing. CUTE!

Sharon said...

Oh how cute!!! Some days I think I've gone batty, but I don't look that cute when I do!! LOL Wow! Can't believe how many challenges you are able to enter your card in. I'm gonna have to check this site out!! :)

kramer_buffy said...

hi michelle!!!!
omg... I came to check out your CWC challenge up close and personal... and what do I see??? You are playing my challenge... woot woot... pile them on.. girl!!!!! woot woot!

thanks for playing with PIO.

-- dalis

sandra's crafty corner said...

oh i love him he is a fab little thing, and that sentiment goes perfectly, thanks for popping by at creative craft challenges xxx

Shelley said...

What a fab card!! Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

Tracy said...

fabulous card the image is great. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Annette said...

Hi Michelle! This is just way too cute! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Unknown said...

So batty how cute! Thanks for joining us at the Shoe!!

Andrea said...

Wonderful card - great design and motiv! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Dorcas said...

This is tooo cute! I love it! It's awesome! TFS!

Valerie said...

Super cute!

Crafteezee said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Helen said...

This is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot & Pile It On!
Helen x

Janneke said...

Your card is awesome ;o)
Thank you for joining us at the Double Dutch Challenge.

Janneke

Stampin'Piper said...

Such a funny card!

Thanks for joining us at Wednesdays Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Hugs Tanja

Mummylade said...

this is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Juanita said...

Great Halloween card the little bat boy is too cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Rose said...

Gorgeous card, I love the bat!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose x

Tip Top said...

Great spooky card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Paddington fan said...

What a fun Halloween card - thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our spooky challenge, Love Jacky x

Jenny said...

Super Spooky card! Love that little bat. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.

Unknown said...

What a great job! Thanks for joining us at S2G, hope to see you next week!

BondGirl said...

He is cute!! Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge

Laurel said...

This is just too cute! Thanks so much for playing at S2G!