Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby It's Cold...

The seasons have changed in the Maritimes. Fall is rolling in and winter won't be far behind. I was at work today, and this cut was on my mind. So I came home, after my 12 hour shift, and made this card:



This cute little beaver is from Winter Frolic, and is my first cut from that cartridge. I cut him at 2.5 inches. The stamp is from Close to My Heart. The card stock is mostly Stampin Up and the patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. Although it doesn't look exactly how it did in my head, I think it's still cute :)

Here are the challenges I am submitting this card for:
Raise the Bar - bundle up
CES Challenges - animal antics
Paper Pretties - animals or animal print
My Sheri Crafts - masculine card - my beaver is a boy, the colors are fairly masculine and there is no bling or ribbon- My husband agreed this would be an OK card for a man.
Splitcoast Stamper - sketch 300

A la prochaine...

7 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

I agree too! Perfectly acceptable as a masculine card! Too cool! (I can't say cute 'cause my son says it's not a word to describe guy stuff?!?) lol Thanks for joining us this week!

Alma said...

This card is adorable! =) How do you keep up with all these challenges?? hahaha =) Great job!

almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

I just love it!! Great male card. :)

CraftyC said...

Very cute, love the beaver. Thanks for joining us this week at the CES Challenge!
Clairex

Court said...

Oh my goodness. How cute is THIS!?! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. Good luck in the giveaway!

Scrapping Cat said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Lesleyanne said...

Very cool card! I know what you mean, I remember living in NS and the cool fall air blowing in!