Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Any Animal - Die Cuttin Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is ANY ANIMAL.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I used my favorite Teddy Bear Parade cartridge, and a fabulous die from Your Next Stamp.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Gerda said...

What a SUPER cute card!! Love the sweet Teddy bear and the pretty background!!

Have a great day,
Gerda

Evelyn said...

He sure is a cutie! I like that cartridge, too. You can make a lot of them and dress them later!

Evelyn

Gloria said...

Aww.... I love this super adorable card!! That circle die cut back ground is fabulous:)

L.B. said...

One of my favorite cartridges and this card is fantastic

Scrapper69 said...

Totally LOVE that circle die background.. Very Cool and that sweet Super Hero Bear! So FUN Michelle! :)

Theresa