Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fall Colours - Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is FALL COLOURS.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Fall is my favorite season!  The warm day and cool nights, Thanksgiving, the leaves - it's stunning!  This simple card, uses some dies from Jaded Blossoms "Card Mat Dies".  The trees and sentiment are from an old SU set called "Trendy Trees".



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Evelyn said...

Your card is so pretty, Michelle. I love how it shows the changing colors of the leaves, and the simple design is just my style. Very cool background paper, too! :)

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

I have that same stamp set! I was just looking at it the other day... Your card turned out so lovely... That tree stamp is awesome! I too love Fall... There is just so much to enjoy, with the weather & leaves changing... Mother Nature at her finest! :)

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the gorgeous background paper and the pretty tree image!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Gail said...

The background paper selection compliments your layout on the top - fall is my favorite time of year - thank you for the hop and for showing us your creative art work as well - have a blessed weekend!

Gloria said...

Aww... I love this! Beautiful fall card and really love how you stamped the trees.