Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - September Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


Isn't it a fun sketch?  I decided to make some back to school cards for my kids.  They are going into Grade 7 and Grade 11.  Where does it all go?  Here they are...


Love these little teddy bears SO much!  They are from Teddy Bear Parade, and I cut them on my Cricut.  The patterned paper is from an old Recollections package of school papers.  The sentiments are on a flag from Your Next Stamp's "Cool Tag 3"


The boy's sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Adorkable" and the girl's sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's "School Zone".




Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


See you,

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How Sweet, Michelle!

Gloria said...

OMG... These Bear cards are so adorable! Love them:)

Evelyn said...

Anything from that cartridge is a winner! I love your little nerdy school bears. I have that same paper pack from Recollections, too! :)

Eveyn

Scrapper69 said...

Those cards are soooo CUTE Michelle! Totally LOVE the bears!!! Fun Papers and just adorable! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

CA Scrapper said...

Michelle, those cards are adorable! Have a good weekend.

Leslie

Gerda said...

These cards are both so adorable!! Love the pretty papers and the sweet bears!! Have a great day,
Gerda.