Friday, March 7, 2014

St Patty's Day Box

Happy Friday everyone!  It is Linky Party day over at Cardz TV!  I love these days, because I play with Mary's amazing stamps - I can always find the perfect sentiment, not matter the challenge!  Today Mary challenged us to create a  project 3D St Patty's Day project  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't she cute??  The Hello Kitty is from my lovely friend Ruthie.  The box is from SVG Cutting Files - I converted their Rubix Cube box and you can find it HERE.  The little tag is from SU and my perfect sentiment is from CTV Stamps!


Our Linky Party starts today and finshes March 20th at noon EST.  One lucky participant will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own!  Hop on over to Cardz TV, see what all the talented Go-to Galz came up with to inspire you, and play along with us.  One lucky person will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A la prochaine... 

7 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

what a cute st pat box you should enter it into the challenge at dtc st pats day. hugs

Karen said...

Love the St Patrick's day Hello kitty so adorable!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!! Adorable Hello Kitty!
Please join us at Cut it up.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Brenda said...

Now isn't Hello Kitty just adorable in her Irish green?!! I love her and she is so cute on your box. Great tag too and I agree Mary's stamps make it a breeze when creating. Hugs

Shawnee said...

This is adorable. I love your Hello Kitty St. Patty's day box. Great job!

The Queen (Laura) said...

I love Hello Kitty! She looks so cute wearing her hat. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

sophiesmama said...

Michelle, your HK box is so adorable! Thanks for all you do for Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary