Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mickey and Minnie - Endless Love

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy's Crafty Playtime Linky Partys.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a project showcasing TWINE!!  Here is what I created:


Isn't it awesome!?!  The card base is from SVG Cutting Files.  It is their Oval Card Base, and you can find it HERE.  The adorable Mickey and Minnie were a freebie from one of SVG Cutting Files past blog hops.  They give away some amazing one-day only freebies with their hops.  The stamp is from the amazing Miss Mary's Cardz TV Stamps "Heart to Heart" set, and you can find it HERE.    The cardstock is from Michaels and the patterned paper is from my stash, but I think it might be old Stamin Up.  My twine is from Doodle Bug and I did some doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll Pens.




The challenge starts today and ends March 31st.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you create!





A challenge or two for my cute little card:
Animal Friends - mouse (hope Mickey and Minnie count)
Just Be Creative - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - animal antics
Simply Create Too - animals

A la prochaine...

15 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Brenda said...

Too cute!!

Migdalia said...

I love this card!!!
ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, such a sweet card Michelle. Just love it!!

vic said...

Hi Michelle oohh this is just so cute :) I think everyone would love this
Hugs
Vic x

Sharon said...

This is just way to cute Michelle!!! I so love Mickey and Minnie. And the shape of your card is fabulous!!!! :)

Shawnee said...

Very cute. Thanks for the great tips as well. Mickey and Minnie is so adorable.

Dreja said...

Oh wie süß! Eine ganz wundervolle Karte. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Sternenglanz said...

oh was für ein süßes Kärtchen!
Danke für Deinen Beitrag zur Animal Friends Challenge

liebe Grüße
Sternenglanz

Anonymous said...

Das ist wirklich zauberhaft geworden
Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
GLG Tamesis

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Michelle: I Love your Mickey & Minnie card. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! I love the shape and the cute Mickey and Minnie image!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Kuni said...

What a wunderful card.
Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
Hugs
Kuni

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! I can't find the svg file for the mickey and minnie can you help???

Unknown said...

the mickey and minnie are beautiful