Thursday, March 13, 2014

Monster High Birthday Party Week Day 4 - Bookmarks

Happy Thursday everyone!  It is Day 4 of Monster High Party Week, today I have a party favor to show you.  I made each of the girls a book mark for their Goodie Bags.  Here they are:




I bought the bookmark shape in the Silhouette Store.  The Skullette is the same file I have used the last few days.  I found a font on my computer I liked and used it to cut out their names.  I took the finished products to my local Staples and got them laminated.  It only cost a few dollars and was totally worth it.  It will last for them for a long time!  

Just in case you missed it, I posted my Goodie Bags a couple of weeks ago.  A picture is below, but if you want to see all the info about it, you can find the blog post HERE.



Be sure to pop over tomorrow to see my final project for Monster High Birthday Party Week!

A challenge or two for my bookmarks:
Come and Get It - ribbons or bows
Just be Creative - anything goes
Just for Fun - anything goes
Delicious Doodles - anything but a card
Crafting by Design - anything goes
Just Inspirational - anything goes 
The Paper Nest Dolls - birthday anything goes
Make it Monday - anything goes

A la prochaine...

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute bookmarks and love the gift bags.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Michelle, what fun bookmarks you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “Anything but a card”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Monika Reeck said...

A very cute bookmark I have seen today...love the speciality name of each book mark and cute Monster High Skullette..totally cute and if I am a little girl would love this much...and I am an old mom...buuuttt I love this too LOL

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #164, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

Love the book marks and bag thank you for joining in with us at just inspirational and good luck

* Shell B.* said...

Cute bookmark idea for goodie bags!
Thanks for joining us for the CAGI Challenge, hope to see you come back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
{http://akstamping.blogspot.com}

Karen C said...

Saw this on Make It Monday’s final challenge…Love it!! Feel free to check out my entries..so far that would be #’s 42 and 175!
Be sure to check out the HUGE blog candy I have on my blog right now!! http://busyinspirations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Karen C

sian said...

what a great project :) Thank you for entering with JIC this week but I am sorry but this week you didn't read the rules, we had a hop as well as a challenge this week, You must comment on all of the blogs on the hop list and put our banner in your side bar to be in the running for the prizes, you still have time to do the hop but the winners will be chosen tomorrow. Sian (DT Co Owner)

Unknown said...

So cute! These are adorable and loved I'm sure. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

Unknown said...

These are awesome, I bet they went crazy over them!!! Thanks for sharing at Just Inspirational Challenges! Melissa DT

Rene said...

Michelle

Your projects are adorable, but you have linked them to the incorrect challenge.

You still have time to go and link them to the Crafting By Designs Almost Month Long AG challenge here: http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/2014/03/month-long-anything-goes-in-march.html

Hugs
Rene CBD DT