Friday, March 14, 2014

Monster High Birthday Party Week Day 5 - Thank You

Happy Friday everyone!!  It is the final day of Monster Party High Week on my blog.  I hope you have all enjoyed my projects.  The final thing that every birthday girl needs is a Thank You card for all her friends.  So here it is:



My daughter was so happy to have cute Monster High cards to give to her friends!!  Once again, I used the freebie from Annie at SVG Cutting Files.  I embossed the top part with my Tiny Bubbles embossing folder.  The paper is all from Michaels - even that pink zebra print that a certain little girl chose.  The "thanks" is from TPC Studio.

That's it for this year's party - I wonder what theme she'll choose next year?!?  At least my son's party will be easier to create for ;)

A challenge or two for my thank you card:
Emerald Faeries - pretty in pink
Bearly Mine - one for the girls
Die Cut Divas - embossing
Just be Creative - anything goes
2 Sisters - black and white and one other color (pink)

A la prochaine... 

5 comments:

Brenda said...

This cut amazes me with the details of the eyes! What a fabulous party you did for your daughter. I wish these cutting machines had been around when my 6 boys were little. lol Hugs

Dawn T said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut DIvas

Unknown said...

A beautiful card here and thank you so much for sharing at our challenge at Bearly Mine....hope to see you next challenge..Annie {DT}

Beckie said...

Great card.I'm a Monster High fan. Thanks for linking up in my Just Because Linky Party!!

Be blessed, Beckie
Join my linky party….happens monthly and theme is always anything goes.
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this month well of “One for the girls”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)