Friday, April 6, 2012

52 Weeks of Tags - April Showers

Happy Friday everyone!  It is challenge day at 52 Weeks of Tags.  This week Janis challenged us to make a tag celebrating April Showers.  April is one of my favorite months of the year.  My birthday is the 8th and my son's is the 25th, it often has Easter, and is, usually, the end of winter here in Nova Scotia, and winter is my least favorite season, so all in, lots to celebrate.   Here is my tag:


 The tag is cut at 4.5 inches from Plantin Schoolbook.  I cut the girl from A Child's Year at 3 inches.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  The sentiment is from a Close to my Heart set.  I stamped some flourishes on the background paper.  They are from a CTMH set as well.  You can see the flourishes a little better in the picture below.


I hope you all hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the DT came up with, and play along with us.  Tags are so fun and rewarding to make, they come together so quickly!

A few challenges for my little tag:
Paper Playtime - umbrella cut
Paper Pretties - april showers
Victorine Challenges - april showers
Crafting for all Seasons - april showers
Inky Impressions - april showers

A la prochaine...

 

11 comments:

Brigitte said...

Happy early Birthday!!! Your tag is awesome, just like all the other ones, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Love this tag! I always forget about that cartridge....great job!

Carol W. said...

Love the tag, I love A Child's Year Cartridge even though I don't have it.

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Tag!!!!Great Job!Good Luck on the Challenges and Happy Early Birthday!!!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

sue w. said...

Hi Michelle, I love the shadow effect on your tag and the colours, super. Happy Easter.
Hugs Sue W.

Anne said...

Love this Michelle, great work.
Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions and good luck.
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Love it...Thanks for joining us over at LRW!

Kerry said...

Beautiful tag. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Mynn xx said...

This is DARLING! LOVE the black silhouette against the soft swirly background! :)

Carly said...

This card is so cute! Love the cricut cut! Thanks for playin at Inky Impressions!

xxCARLYxx

Jani said...

lovely!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS! Jani x