Friday, April 13, 2012

52 Weeks of Tags and Disney Week Project # 5

Happy Friday!   It is a lovely spring day here in Nova Scotia, I hope it is beautiful wherever you are.  Over at 52 Weeks of Tags, Janis challenged us to make a tag with a duck, or some other water creature - but, it is also Disney Week, so I wanted to be sure to stick with the animated character theme.  Here is what I came up with:


It is Ernie's rubber ducky from Sesame Street!  I cut him from Sesame Street Friends cartridge - hmm I think that's what it's called :)  I will be back later, just to double check!  The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook, the stamps from Simply Sweet and the paper and ribbon were both bought at Michael's.

I will be back later to see if I can find a challenge or two to play along with, but for now, I have to get my babies to eye doctor appointments.  See you later!

A challenge or two for my little tag:
52 Weeks of Tags - duck or water animal
Delightful Challenges - stitching (real or faux)
Colour Create Challenges - white, blue and yellow (hopefully it counts, those are the main colors...)

A la prochaine...

 

8 comments:

Esther said...

Darling tag!!!!!

Schell said...

Super cute tag, love that duck :o) Hugs!

Heather Lynn said...

realllyy cute!! love the rubber ducky!

Unknown said...

Rubber duckie is so cute. What a sweet tag

Sharon said...

I so love Ernie's Rubber Duckie!!! So adorable! :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your tag is so cute and love your faux stitching! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Delightful Challenge this week hugs Susan x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Fabulous tag, and this ducky is way to cute. :) thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Julie said...

Gorgeous tag, such a cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create, Juliexx