Sunday, July 11, 2010

Throwback Thursday...

So I have had the past 4 days off work, and got a bit of crafting done, that I am finally getting around to posting. I participated in 3 challenges on the web this week. This is the 1st one. Emma, of My creative time, challenged us to use Zoobaloo, or another of the older cartridges to make an animal project. Here is what I came up with:


we always seem to need gift card holders at our house. We tend to give gift cards often for birthdays. My son is at the age where he loves to have his own money to spend places, so gift cards from Chapters, or the movies make great gifts for him! he often chooses gift cards as gifts for his friends.
The holder is cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More at 8 inches. I then cut the monkey and it's silhouette from Zoobaloo at 2.5 inches. In retrospect, I might have cut the monkey a little bigger - maybe 3 inches... oh well, next time :)
The stamps are both from My Pink Stamper, and the paper is a mix of Stampin Up, CM (printed paper) and something from my LSS. The ribbon on the to is from CTMH. On the whole, I was pretty happy with how this turned out. Thanks for looking,
A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

This is an awesome gift card holder, I Love it.
I like the little monkey he is too cute!
Minta

Check out mine,
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Is a cute idea... very nice..

Ivette

- - Sheryl - - said...

this is so adorable
I have not used my Zoo Balloo cart is so long

Rosy C. said...

What a great idea... especially for kids. TFS
I love the shape to that that little monkey hanging on the holder. Great work!!!
Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:
http://www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
Sweet Creations!!!

My Creative Time said...

OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR TAG my friend!! You did an AMAZING job!
Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)