Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Challenges

This is a really quick post, I ma already running late to my Crop for Cancer. Getting up at seven just felt way too early today! So this card is being submitted for a couple more challenges. Emma, from My creative Time, challenged us to design a card around our favorite holiday, Mine is Christmas by far - well, other than the weather... Cricut Cardz challenged us to use the card feature on a cartridge. Here is the card:




So this simple card cut is from the Winter Wonderland cartridge - it is the card feature of snowflake #4 - I have never used the card feature from this cartridge before. I cut the card at 4 1/2, and had a tough time trying to layer it. After a few miss cuts, I found that 4 1/4 fit almost perfectly to layer on top. I then used some CTMH stamps to stap the snowflakes with versa mark, and the sentiment. The paper is all SU, and the ribbon is form the dollar store. I must admit I am not in love with this card, but it turned out OK.

So enough procrastinating! I must go scrapbook!! A la prochaine...

11 comments:

Kim H said...

Sweet and simple! Love the the colors and just simplicity of it!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

What a pretty card!!!

Dorcas said...

Very pretty! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Scrappin with the bug said...

Nice card. Love the colors.

Jeri said...

What a pretty snowflake card. Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC.

Raven B said...

This is great. The details are beyond fabulous.
Hugs,
Raven

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Very pretty card and it turned out much more than 'okay' :) !!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Terry

My Creative Time said...

Michelle, your card came out FABULOUS!! I LOVE what you for my challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Cristi said...

What a beautiful card! Such great detail, LOVE IT!!!
HUGS

TUKI said...

Your card is so pretty!!

Maria Elena said...

Beautiful card !