Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Frame

Yesterday was such a busy crafting day! I ended up making tons of stuff! this is one of the frames I made. it is for my nephews. They just started sharing a room.



Isn't it cute? I used Robotz for the font - love that cartridge! The images are from a variety of cartridges. The car is from Disney's Cars - Elmo is from Sesame street friends - the book and ball from EDPD - the monkeys from Create a Critter - I think that's it.

It was fun to make and didn't take too long. Now my daughter wants one :) I guess I will have to do that one fairly soon. I hope to have another card to share later today, my daughter and I are enjoying a "Jamma Day" - we are currently watching Dora :) What more could you want?

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

That's so cute! I can't wait to get the Toy Story cart so I can do this for my son's room.


http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/

Laurie said...

Michelle, This is really cute. I would love to know what size your frame was and what number you used to cut out the car? Great work