Saturday, July 31, 2010

Elmo loves you...

So if this has worked properly, I am currently at work. Hopefully in the midst of a quiet 12 hour shift in the IMCU. I am not very techno savvy, so chances are, it hasn't :)

My little nephew turned 3 this past week. He adores elmo!! I decided to make him a shape card. He LOVED it - which was the whole point :)



I welded this puppy together on my Gypsy. I love her so much... I used Sesame Street Friends cartridge and a mix of paper - StampinUp and Creative memories. Inside I used a My Pink Stamper stamp, it says "Happy Happy Birthday" I do love her stamps. Isn't he adorable?

That's it for today, hopefully in the next few days I will be able to do some more challenges. I am loving them, and am starting to get a few Chrisymas cards done. Tomorrow is a stat holiday in Nova Scotia - I have to work again, but at least I will make some extra money. Hope every one is enjoying their weekend :)

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Love it! Thank goodness for our Gypsy's!!!

www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com