Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Card

I made this sweet little card for my mum's birthday. I had not really used Once Upon a Princess, but I love it, and wanted to try something from it. I welded the Birthday on the side, just like Emma from My Creative Time showed me in one of her great blog posts.


I was really excited how easy it was! I thought it was going to be a really difficult thing to create, but in the end, it wasn't. I love this sweet princess. On the inside, I created the sentiment "Queen for a day" on my computer. My mum loved it!

I start 2 weeks vacation on Friday and am hoping to get some crafting done. There are so many challnges I want to take part in!

A la prochaine...

4 comments:

ScrapHappySteph said...

That is darling! You did a great job.

My Creative Time said...

Michelle, this is SOOO SUPER SWEET! You did a GREAT job my friend! You should be proud of yourself~!;)
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing

Robyn said...

That is soooo adorable!! I can never get the princesses to turn out right with that cartridge. I will have to keep playing because yours is sooo cute!!