Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Be Still

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a project INSPIRED by a PHOTO.  Here is the photo, we were inspired by:


I was struggling a bit, and was planning to just be inspired by the fabulous colours, then I remembered a stamp set I have from Flourishes, that could be perfect!  Here is what I created:


I have to be honest - despite my struggle - I LOVE this card!!  I coloured the image with chalk and my SU markers.  The sentiment, which I adore, is from another Flourishes stamp set.  I then used an embossing folder, to create the background.

I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  

A la prochaine,


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful card and wonderful colors!

Theresa