Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Butterflies

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is BUTTERFLIES.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



I love this cute little card!  The butterfly is from SVG Cutting Files "Chibi Kids as Spring Icons" and the card base is SVG Cutting Files "Oval Card Base".  


We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge.  It's SVG Cutting Files!!  I LOVE them and their amazing files!  One lucky participant will win a Gift Certificate from them!  How exciting!!



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Michelle!! The butterfly is beautiful!! I love the colors!! It's so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE Michelle! I love the colors and your card shape... sweet card!

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a Super adorable shape card!! Love the cute butterfly!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Such an adorable card! Love the colors you used.

Leslie

Evelyn said...

Those chibi files always make me smile. I would have loved to have a butterfly costume like that when I was a little girl! Awesome card. I love the shape!

Evelyn

Esther said...

So darn cute!!

Gloria said...

This card is so adorable!!