Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #43

Welcome to my blog! This is my submission as part of Team #2 for Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. The challenge was to make a baby card using only white, yellow, orange and green. Here is what I came up with:





I know you will be shocked that I made yet another easel card :) I love those. The cartirudges I used were Lyricla Letters for the stork, and Gypsy Wanderings for the "sweet baby" and the marquis like symbol that the stork is sitiing on. I ran the whole back piece through my Cuttlebug, using my new spotted folder. The paper is mostly Stampin Up, though some is from my scrap box. The stamp is from Stampin Up as well.

I think I may have cheated a bit on this challenge - I did use black ink and a black pen for doodling. Hope that isn't serious cheating... On the whole I am pretty pleased with how this turned out. I hope you join us over at Cricut Cardz Challenges to participate in this challenge! I can't wait to see what you all come up with :)

A la prochaine...

11 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Card! I Like your take on this week's Challenge! Soooo Cute! :o)
Theresa (DT #2)

Karen Aicken said...

Love that stork -- great card for the CCC challenge this week. TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

beejay said...

Oh I missed that stork cut, this is perfect for the challenge, the whole card just comes together. Great job DT team mate!!

Sharon said...

This is just tooooo cute!!! Love the stork. I really like easel cards although I don't make them all that often. :)

Kristin said...

Love your card!! Its so adorable! You did a great job on the challenge this week!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I think your card is so adorable. Great job with the challenge.

Vee (CCC DT2)

Evelyn said...

Great job, the stork is great

Monica Ward said...

Super cute card. Love the easel base. I'll have to learn how to make one. Great job on the challenge. I also "cheated" and used ink. :-)

Anita said...

Simply Adorable!! Love the easel cards!! Great Job!! Anita

Jennifer said...

Love the pedestal card, I really want to try to make one of these! Excellent job :)

Denise G said...

Great job. That is wonderful. I just made my first easel card this week.