Sunday, September 12, 2010

Froggy birthday

I am enjoying a quiet afternoon by myself, hubby and munchkins are at the in-laws and I am working on my submission for next weekends Blog Hop! I can't wait!! But, before I finish working on those, I made this cute little birthday card. Paisley is one of those cute cartridges, that I have not used very much, and am trying to use more. I need to use the cartridges I have, rather than wanting more - at least no yet :)



The card doesn't look exactly how I imagined it in my head, but on the whole, I am peased with it. I used Joy's Life Lots of Pun stamps. Love them!! I pulled out my Cuttlebug folders, and used my Happy Birthday cartridge, and my Swiss Dots folder - on the frog's tummy. The sparly red brads are from Close to my Heart, I thought they added a nice little touch to the card. I used paper from my scrap box, which always makes me happy :)

The challenges I am submitting this for:
Cuttlebug Challenge - birthday card with at least 2 layers
Cute Card Thursday - play on words
My Time to Craft - jewels (I think my dazzling brads qualify...)

Hope you are all having a great weekend, I am off to do some crafting :)

A la prochaine...

9 comments:

Joanna said...

This is a perfect card! The embossing and the little red buttons are a great touch! tfs!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Michelle!

That is the cutest card! The googlies eyes on the frog are hysterical! Love it! :)

Ruthie :)

BettyBee said...

Michelle, this card really makes me "hoppy" too! I haven't used my Paisley cartridge as much as I should, either, and you have inspired me :) Thanks for being part of the Cuttlebug Challenge this week! Your card is just adorable!!

Court said...

Hoppy birthday is right! :) SUCH a cute frog! Thank you so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

girlia said...

love the froggie

Georgiana said...

How adorable! I love that birthday embossing folder. Now that I see it, I think I may want it. Your frog is great, especially his eyes!

Georgiana : )
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

fabulous card, love the cute frog, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Daniele said...

thanks for joining us this week at MTTC with your lovely card
hugs

Unknown said...

Your card is GREAT! I was thrilled to see a Joy's Life stamp on it too! :)
~Joy~