Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A winner and an apology

I am so sorry for not posting this earlier this evening. My 12 hour shift, turned into an 18 hour shift - oh the joys of a nursing shortage and the lure of overtime :) Anyway, it is now 1 AM in my neck of the woods, and I am EXHAUSTED!! I put all 167 comment into Random.org and tried to figure out how to move over the little box so everyone could see it, but it didn't work and I need to go to bed. That being said, the winner was #14 Tanya - of Scrappin KY Momma!!

Tanya said...
Too cute!!! Love the HK.. the banner is also adorable!!! Gotta try these. Thanks for sharing. :) I'm also a FOLLOWER now :)

Thanks Tanya, and congrats for winning the stamp set! If you could email me with your mailing address, I will get the stamp set to you ASAP.

Thanks again for all the comments, and I really hoped you enjoyed our HOP. Keep your eyes peeled, we just may be doing another one in a few months ;)

I'll try to get a new card up tomorrow, until then, I am off to bed.



A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Woo hoo!!! Thank soo much!!! I am having a hard time finding your email.. if you don't care.. can you leave a message on my blog or email me?? freddylswillima at windstream dot net

I am super excited!!!

Sheena said...

Congrats Tanya!

Janis Lewis said...

Congrats to the winner - and hey, you, get some sleep! :) Janis