Saturday, September 4, 2010

Preparing for Earl...

Not really a crafty post, but I'm posting it anyway. We are in the path of Hurricane Earl, the outer bands have started hitting Nova Scotia, and the power has flickered a number of times. The last time we got a direct hit, we were without power for 5 days. We are hopeful he will miss us, but every time we listen to a weather report, the eye is coming closer and closer to Halifax.

Like a good Design Team member, I made my card for Cricut Cutz challenges yesterday and emailed it off to Mary just in case, and my Gypsy is all charged up, so I can at least do some crafting if the power is out.

If we have power tomorrow, I will be back with a post and a new card, but for now, the computer is being turned off. Hope you all have a safe and dry weekend :)

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Stay safe, Michelle. I know, the wind is really howling out there. We've had some downed branches in our yard, but luckily no downed trees as of yet. Our power flickered, as well, and then it was out for about an hour and a half. We'll see if it stays on now or not. Hopefully, we've seen the worst of it. Take care!

Hugs,
Julie

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Stay safe Michelle! Can't wait to see you card!

Ruthie :)