Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - RAK

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is Random Acts of Kindness (RAK).  I can't wait to show you what I created.


This is a K Cup Holder, from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  It holds 2 K Cups and is the perfect little gift.  The cute coffee pot is from the Silhouette Store, and matches the adorable Doodlebug paper I cut the holder with.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps, and is stamped on some old SU tag punches.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Treva said...

This so cute, love the paper and the coffee pot die; great inspiration, thanks for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... that is so cute Michelle! Love the sweet Coffee pot!

Theresa