Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Die Cuttin DIvas - February Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Super cute, isn't it?  I do SO love Hello Kitty...  I cut her out with my Cricut, and she is from Hello Kitty Greetings.  The mat that she is on, was cut out with some dies that I picked up from a crafty yard sale - so I'm not sure what company made them, but they are super cute :)


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! Your card is Darling Michelle! I love hello kitty and that background paper is awesome!

Theresa