Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - Love

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is LOVE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


This cute little Panda is from the Silhouette Store.  I purchased the pretty card shape from SVG Cutting Files.  The sentiment is from an old Craftin Desert Divas set.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the shape of your base. Super adorable panda. Happy Valentine's Day!

pinky said...

I love the shape of this super cute card Michelle!

Chriss America Real said...

Michelle,
This card is super cute ! I love pandas and I am lucky enough to live near the national zoo , so I visit them often .

Hugs,

Chriss

PS I have a prize giveaway on my blog , stop by if you like .

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the shape!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️